Friday, December 20, 2013

like the fabric over the headboard. Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.

Romantic Style Living Room Design Ideas
Romantic Style Living Room Design Ideas

Download whole gallery
Living Room Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodels and Decor
Living Room Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodels and Decor

Download whole gallery
Shelving mix and match
Shelving mix and match

Download whole gallery
like the fabric over the headboard. Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.
like the fabric over the headboard.  Would be really simply to do with some curtains and a couple curtain rods- I have panel singles that I could combine, and some end tables that need painting. I also like the canvas touch.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment